Business Development Director
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey US
Job Number: 28157
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Business Dev Director
This role will be focused on senior level business development within Cisco's Advanced Services organization. This is a senior level business development position responsible for identifying and generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, territory planning and buyer/executive relationship building. This position is accountable for focusing on and generating business across an assigned region within one or more of RT’s strategic account(s). This position will deal most frequently with key influencers/buyers and management within the client’s organization.
This individual contributor will execute a sales strategy through aggressive selling at all levels with a focus on “AND” business development (i.e. selling staffing, perm and solutions); and, must be a leader by example particularly in the area of sales execution relationship development and new business production.
- Strong solutions-oriented business development skills with a customer service focus
- Experience presenting to large buyers of services and senior level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience selling into large, complex accounts
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- College degree required
- 5-7 years of senior sales experience. A strong track record driving business development across a large enterprise account in a regional capacity is a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Long Valley, New Jersey US