Location: Sunnyvale, California US
Job Number: 28093
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MSP Sr Specialist CA
We are seeking a dynamic individual filled with energy, passion and collaborative spirit to join the Randstad Contingent Workforce MSP team.
In this onsite client facing role, it is essential that you develop a strong working relationship with each of your partners. You should be an excellent communicator who is self-motivated and is comfortable working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment. MSP experience is a must.
- Manages all stages of requisition activity through using VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high-quality results
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions .
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years MSP experience
- Technical Recruiting Background preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to both multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sunnyvale, California US