Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 27998
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Manager, Compensation Strategy
The Manager, Compensation is a key leader on the compensation planning and strategy team. The main focus of this role is designing and ensuring compensation programs are effective as well as financially sound. This position is responsible for program alignment with business objectives, driving appropriate outcomes and desired market competitive position. To support the compensation programs and alignment with Randstad Total Rewards, the Compensation Manager will lead the maintenance and communications of salary structures, equity reviews, legal and regulatory compliance.
Education & Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Finance preferred.
- 7+ years Compensation, Finance or Accounting experience.
- Expert Excel user
- Experience implementing compensation plans or financial management as well as influencing strategy.
- Project management and high level of organizational skills.
- Proven leadership in team building.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to collect, organize, and interpret data from diverse sources.
- Ability to work independently and to influence others
- Ability to confidently communicate plans to employees as well as resolve sensitive issues.
- Professional maturity, ability to navigate sensitive conversations as well as strict confidentiality on compensation matters.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Compensation
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US