Staffing Sales Consultant
Location: Bartlett, Tennessee US
Job Number: 27982
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Randstad is adding to their team in Bartlett, TN! As our next Staffing Manager, you will be responsible for growing our Manufacturing & Logistics Staffing business in South Memphis, partnering with your team to provide the highest quality service to our clients and talent. As a Staffing Manager, you will become a career match-maker by connecting entry-level to mid-level manufacturing professionals to organizations in need of skilled talent. Each day you will prospect and sell to new clients and problem solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs. You will find, interview and evaluate talent to place in your client's current and future jobs resulting in full service talent delivery that keeps your client's business running at peak performance. We are looking for a client service minded Sales Professional with at least 1-2 years of b2b sales experience. If you have a hunter mentality with a passion for service, we want to talk to you!
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A hunter mentality with proven results within business development, lead generation and cold calling
- Some knowledge or understanding of manufacturing and logistics operations
- The ability to manage time and work efficiently within a very fast paced, high energy environment with constantly changing priorities
- Experience managing and growing existing business relationships
- Flexibility to accommodate business needs. Our clients' business and our talent are top priority to us!
**If any of the above describes who you are, you have what it takes to be a successful Staffing Manager for Randstad! Contact Joy Stuckey at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more! We help you reach your greatest potential by providing best in class training programs throughout your career, starting with 12 weeks of initial onboarding and training!**
- 1-2 + years of b2b sales required
- 1-2 years of account management required
- 1+ years of recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
The Good Stuff:
- Competitive base salary with team bonus potential
- 401k + company match
- Stock purchase plan
- Identity theft protection
- Financial wellness
- Employee discounts for health and fitness, technology, transportation and more!
- Wellness program personalized to become your best you!
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Sales Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bartlett, Tennessee US