Sr. NSO Account Manager
Location: New York, New York US
Job Number: 27929
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Sr. Account Manager - NSO
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies' service offerings and process.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Randstad Technologies.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within Randstad Technologies are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to Randstad Technologies' standards
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting (recruitment lead generation)
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and feel free to include your resume.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. NSO Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US