Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 27788
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Compensation Analyst
Under direct supervision researches, analyzes and administers compensation programs that provide competitive rewards while protecting the company’s financial exposure. Audits evaluation of positions and application of existing classifications to individuals. Conducts and participates in compensation surveys. Assists in incentive plan calculation and payouts. Supports the field in all compensation related questions and concerns.
- Calculate Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Incentive payments and administer processes
- Perform PeopleSoft table setup for job codes, FLSA status, incentive compensation and salary plans. Maintains validity of salary structures and provides market pricing data.
- Generate reports for HRIS and payroll systems information such as bonus payment analysis, base pay analysis, flow charts and other related reports
- Manages Compensation inquiries from talent, employees and managers
Education & Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Finance preferred
- At least 1-4 years compensation experience, ideally in incentive plan experience
- Access and Excel experience required
- PeopleSoft experience a plus
Interested candidates should apply online at www.randstadusa.com/jobs/ You may also contact Valerie Hunter at Valerie.email@example.com for additional information.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Compensation Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US