Healthcare Business Development Manager
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia US
Job Number: 27354
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RHC Business Dev Mgr, Nursing
The Business Development Manager, Nursing, at Randstad Healthcare is responsible for revenue generation through new business development activities in temporary healthcare staffing. Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding growth and profit targets, by developing new client relationships using a variety of strategic sales tactics including networking, sourcing, outbound calling, reverse marketing talent, client visits, trade show attendance and by leveraging existing relationships. Primary targets will include acute, long term care and skilled nursing facilities for direct, and third party, contracting opportunities. Relationship cultivation and maintenance is a key component of this role.
- Engage in new and existing client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, client visits, outbound calling, qualifying initial clients, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing relationships with key stakeholders, service line expansion and rate improvement.
- Identify direct, and third party, contract opportunities. Schedule and conduct new and follow-up client visits.
- Select and employ appropriate account development strategies/programs.
- Facilitate development of professional service agreements, including negotiation of terms and rates, between Randstad and clients.
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions.
- Monitor gross profit to ensure ongoing alignment with company goals.
- Increase job orders by identifying staffing needs and reverse marketing candidates.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of competitor offerings.
- Expand service lines provided to existing clients, in conjuction with the Account Management team, and identify opportunities to add allied services to active agreements.
- Coordinate with other field associates once a job order need has been identified and obtained.
- Leverage Bullhorn to track and maintain current and prospective clients.
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing techniques.
- Promote Randstad services through participation in professional associations, trade shows, and other public relations opportunities.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
- Maintain knowledge of all client hiring practices and staffing processes.
- Address client concerns in a timely manner.
- Accomplish results through combined effort of team.
- Document all sales activities and report results on a weekly basis.
- Frequent contact with interorganizational managers and customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarification.
- Conduct briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
- Partner with colleagues for upcoming job needs and any consulting or client issues.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years healthcare staffing experience.
- Sales experience
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Independent, self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and healthcare staffing expertise; solutions sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices and procedures for sourcing and screening in a recruiting and internal staffing environment
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Healthcare Business Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Alpharetta, Georgia US