VP Practice Lead
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 27209
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR Global VP Practice Lead
The SOW Practice Lead has the ultimate responsibility for developing & evolving overall SOW strategy. This position will be responsible for developing the SOW practice and client delivery at the strategy level.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create strategic roadmap for SOW practice.
- Consult/and streamline end to end SOW offering ( RFx to invoicing and payment)
- Establish structured procurement processes and optimal tool utilization
- Develop assessment and recommendations of in/out of scope SOW Services.
- Participate/Lead strategy setting and develop for the larger & more critical projects
- Provide recommendation strategy on supplier selection and negotiation process (RFXs) for client, supplier performance management and enhance techniques for monitoring supplier performance.
- Provide guidance and be strategic resource for client, suppliers, and internal departments.
- Function as a category SME and Provide consultation to larger clients with significant SOW Spend.
- Help drive procurement best practice across RSR and client.
- Achieve category advisory expertise within SOW practice and master global SOW offering within RSR.
- Determine toolkit enhancements for services provided for SOW management.
- 5-10 years of professional experience with minimum 5 years of senior level experience in service category management.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead team of internal and external procurement talent/ category managers.
- Strong stakeholder alignment and communication skills.
- Ability to partner with functional leaders – Internal & external to drive SOW initiatives or policy change.
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices (specialized expertise in category management levels across specific spend category such as IT, benefits and business services plus).
- Strong negotiation skills &demonstrates experience in executing effective negotiation, contracting & RFx.
- Experience in managing spend and supplier analysis.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: VP Practice Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US