Payroll Solutions Sales Director
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia US
Job Number: 27016
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MSP PICS Sales Director
Randstad Sourceright is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding, a $22 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
When you join the Randstad team, you'll be part of a rich history of innovation. That means you can be assured that we're constantly striving to find new, better ways of working for you.
The Payroll Solutions Sales Director will assume all day-to-day responsibility for the activities of assigned sales resources for the operating company resulting in higher output of the team.
This role with interact with Senior Executives within Randstad Sourceright and collaborate with key Randstad Operating Company resources to build, maintain, and execute a steady Sales Pipeline.
- The Payroll Solutions Sales Director will manage sales and delivery of Randstad’s Professional Payroll Solutions and Talent Pool Management Solutions.
- You will assume all selling responsibility for specific accounts within a geographical market to achieve agreed end result.
- Foster strategic alliances, business partnerships, and relationships with key clients
- You will utilize the Randstad Technology Stack, Technology Partners and the RSR Talent Innovation Center to build superior solutions for customers and prospects
- Develop process and strategy to increase sales productivity, responsible for:
- Implementing business plans
- Multi-site management
- GP/revenue/budget/forecast management
- 7+ years of sales or sales management experience
- Experience with highly complex solutions based sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional Education preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
- Ability to work independently and create unique solutions for our prospects
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Solutions Sales Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Alpharetta, Georgia US