Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 25370
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Mgr, Enterprise Data Architect
We are seeking a passionate Senior Python Engineer to help research, design and implement machine learning applications to solve business problems in the HR services domain. You must be a developer with a keen sense of good system design and application architecture. We are looking for someone who has a background in both software engineering and machine learning and experience building APIs. Responsibilities:
- Ensure that machine learning applications are available to product via use of APIs.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies that may be able to support machine learning applications.
- Aid product development teams in coming up with new ideas for machine learning applications.
- Understand necessary data requirements to implement machine learning applications.
- Able to prototype machine learning applications and quickly determine application viability.
- Collaborate with our talented data scientists to implement deep learning models.
- Committed to good engineering practice of testing, logging, alerting and deployment processes.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software development experience and comfortable learning new technologies and tools.
- Minimum of 3 years of full lifecycle software development experience in advanced Python, including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment. Experience with python threading and multiprocessing.
- Knowledge / experience with SQL, ETL, Data Wrangling Knowledge Data Store integration (JDBC connectivity and security connectivity to other platforms)
- Experience with TensorFlow, or similar machine learning frameworks.
- Experience with translating requirements into working prototypes and use of iterative development practices
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and workflows
- Knowledge of ML frameworks – SciKit-Learn, NumPy, Pandas, NLTK, etc.
- Experience with some or all of the following: o REST APIs o GCP and/or Amazon Web Services o Elasticsearch o Windows and Linux
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to other members of the team
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Machine Learning Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US