Job Number: 25340
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Data Engineer
Randstad is looking for a Big Data Engineer that will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company. Because we work on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies, we need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourced in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively.
- Build and Implement ETL process es
- Gather and process raw data at scale
- Monitor performance
- Defining data retention policies
- Work closely with our data science team – ad hoc analysis of the data
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and maintain databases/systems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- B.S in Computer Science, Statistics , Applied Mathematics or equivalent
- 1 to 2 yrs. of Data Engineering or Data Science experience;
- Understanding of distributed computing principles
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources utilizing ETL tools, such as Talend, PDI, Informatica
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data base systems
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US