Real Estate Transaction Manager
Job Number: 25330
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RE Transaction Manager
- Ensure that all real estate transactions are conducted according to Randstad US policies and procedures.
- Function as an integral part of the real estate team to maximize financial benefits while minimizing risks.
- Provide critical liaison between the business unit and corporate real estate staff.
- Assist in managing local transaction implementation (broker selection/oversight and process standardization).
- Participate in all real estate processes including site selection and lease negotiation.
- Continuously assess the real estate portfolio to identify sound business opportunities for space optimization and reduced operating costs.
- Experience in Retail and Office transaction management.
- Familiarity with lease management of a multi-branch Retail and Office portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present succinctly to senior management in a corporate environment.
- Ability to understand and analyze financial elements of lease documents and other related real estate documentation.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 5-7 years of Real Estate experience.
- State of Georgia Real Estate license (Salesman) preferred.
- Knowledge of Sequentra real estate database software a plus.
- Excel skills for use in financial analysis.
Community / Marketing Title: Real Estate Transaction Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US