Regional Safety Supervisor
Job Number: 24396
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Supervisor, Regional Safety
This position will coordinate the implementation and management of loss prevention programs specific to an assigned region (central California) within the organization to reduce the frequency and severity of losses, both workers' compensation and general liability.
- Provides training to the field staff on relevant loss control and legal compliance issues. Also provides advice to field management of the potential risks at client locations and assist them in making sound business decisions.
- Mentor/lead/develop others; manage delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Verifiable 2-5 years of experience working in warehouse, production, and/or manufacturing environments. Safety experience a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in a Light Industrial operation environment
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Possesses consulting, leadership, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Bi-Lingual, Spanish speaking Required
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Safety Supervisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bakersfield, California US