Location: New York, New York US
Job Number: 31900
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Account Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for staffing agency Recruiters and Branch Managers to transition into a corporate environment and support one large client!!
- Manage the full life cycle Recruiting process including job postings, resume sourcing, candidate phone screens and in person interviews, resume submittals to Hiring Managers, coordinate candidate/Hiring Manager interviews, reference checking and offer negotiations
- Creatively source candidates online via job boards, social media and referrals.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with talent workforce to ensure exceptional customer service - this includes managing employee relations, performance, payroll, benefits, compensation and educating candidates on our client's corporate policies and procedures.
- Interact and communicate directly with Hiring Managers via phone, email and in person to better understand staffing needs, desired job requirements and to ensure candidate's cultural fit within our client's organization.
- Develop and foster relationships with client to fully understand their business and be a strategic partner with talent pipelining, candidate management, and workforce planning.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of client satisfaction and our strategic partnership.
- 1-2 years of Recruitment experience required (agency experience preferred).
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Previous onsite staffing / MSP / VMS / RPO experience helpful but not required.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of our client organization.
- Must have a high sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively work with hiring managers, applicants and talent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high EQ
- Flexible "can-do" attitude and ability to switch priorities as needed
- Must be proactive, take initiative and have a strategic mindset
- Luxury, beauty, or fashion experience a plus
- Ability to work independently but also well with a team in a collaborative environment
- Strong motivation for personal success.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US