RPO Talent Delivery Manager
Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 31714
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RPO Talent Delivery Manager
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As a Manager, Talent Delivery you will develop recruiting strategies necessary to meet the client’s current and forecasted staffing needs. You will monitor and assist account staff in a matrix based environment to ensure the client’s staffing requirements are met and develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the client.
As a partnership leader you will develop and implement strategies to continue to capture market share. You will be responsible for meeting the goals and objectives within an account portfolio which includes being accountable for meeting established budget goals, SLAs and KPIs.
The Manager, Talent Delivery must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements, while having a strategic mindset and provide superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Recognize team’s overall influence to the account P&L and manage expenses responsibly
- Active participation in forecasting and budgeting process
- Active participation in the business review process internally and externally
- Manage any aging issues with client bill collections
- Audit and verify accuracy of all invoices, billing accruals, and client reporting
- Familiar with contract schedules & contractual terms and have the ability to execute against them
Client Relationship Management
- Develop strong client relationship and partner to provide innovative solutions to solve client needs and long term business strategy
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency
- Monitor assigned accounts to ensure compliance with EEO/OFCCP or other comparable regulatory processes impacting recruitment pertinent to the requisitions supported
- Ensure assigned accounts are meeting diversity goals when applicable
- Monitor account activities to ensure compliance with contractual agreements
- Ensure all team members are meeting internal RSR SLAs
- Responsible for meeting customer and candidate satisfaction targets
- Compile data and produce presentable reports for SLA review
- Coordinate, as needed, with Reporting Team to make any changes or improvements to reports
- Responsible for performing root cause analysis if/when SLAs are not being met and provide creative process improvement recommendations needed for correction.
Monitoring of Staff
- Coach and mentor team and provide assistance as needed to reach goals
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by team based on established performance measures and specific client feedback
- Provide the Talent Manager with a summary regarding the quality of work provided by all resources to ensure there is an accurate perception of work completed
- Collaborate with Talent Manager to create action plans for individuals needing improvement to reach client satisfaction targets
- Follow established metrics, goals and expected performance levels for all team members within assigned account portfolio and identify areas of improvement, provide feedback and coaching when appropriate
- Recommend training where necessary to develop skills and techniques
- Coordinate the training to be delivered to new team members on account specific tasks and systems
- Set specific account guidelines and policies as required
- Ensure adherence to corporate guidelines and policies
- Ensure team members conform to client and RSR processes and quality procedures as defined
- Manage &/or participate in periodic ad-hoc projects as required by Director, Client Delivery
- Perform other duties as directed by Director, Client Delivery
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience required
- 5 + years of related recruitment management experience
Preferred qualifications include:
- PHR, SPHR, PMI or similar disciplines preferred
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff and client
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions
- Management skills based on several years of experience preferably in a matrix based environment
- Ability to build strong, effective relationships as a leader, team member, and Randstad resource
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Strong business acumen, hardworking, high integrity and a strong desire to succeed
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Capable of working independently in a self-directed capacity, as well as in a team environment
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RPO Talent Delivery Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US