2XB HRIS Analyst
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 31407
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RPO Business Analyst
As a 2XB HRIS Analyst you are responsible for UAT and testing support of the applicant tracking system for our strategic client partnerships. Successful candidates will have strong service mindset, superior communication skills, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail.
BrassRing Configuration Changes/Enhancements/Fixes:
- Primary responsibility is to be the key participant in any UAT of both small, medium and large fixes, enhancements, or projects
- Learn the client 2xB implementation and contribute to defining scope of testing requirements.
- Providing additional testing needs in the overall process (relates to learning understanding of the application)
- Perform daily admin tasks (approve access requests, support issue requests from team).
- Manage corporate access control process (GIS/GAO audits and ACR/SCRP)
- Support BrassRing open issues and projects
- Manage research requests, test to ensure requirements are met, communicate to appropriate audience of changes.
- Learn configuration tool and understand the workflow of the current process and system
- Assist in leading the development / changes in BrassRing and process improvements that will assist the Hourly Applicant Tracking process
- Support operations requests for system changes as well as supporting larger projects
- Work with global team to understand impacts of global requests on US ATS instance
- Support some Applicant Tracking report requests
- Assist in providing training materials to new users
- Manage customer questions and provide basic support
- Manage sharepoint site to support change requests
- Will need to learn and be able to then train in Workbench (BrassRing system configuration system)
Basic qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of Business Analysis and System Testing experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
Preferred qualifications include:
- Expertise in applicant tracking systems (2XB preferred) or be able to quickly learn 2XBrassRing
- System configuration background very helpful
- Must be able to analyze business requirements and support ongoing requests for changes to the 2XB system
- Must be able to support all aspects of system testing
- Once in role, will be required to complete Workbench Configuration training to support the Ford instance of 2XB
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of MS Office/Google products
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Track record of proven results
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: 2XB HRIS Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US