Business Development Director
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 31377
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Business Dev Director
This is a senior level business development and leadership position responsible for identifying and generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, territory planning and buyer/executive relationship building. This position will drive the strategic direction of our sales approach on the account. This position will deal most frequently with key influencers/buyers and management within the client’s organization.
This individual contributor will execute a sales strategy through aggressive selling at senior levels with a focus on “AND” business development (i.e. selling staffing, perm and solutions); and, must be a leader by example particularly in the area of sales execution relationship development and new business production.
- Responsible for developing and owning the KI customer relationships and leveraging these for purposes of driving market share growth across all service lines
- Will effectively target and drive initiatives
- Develops and helps drive the account strategy from a sales perspective and gains sponsorship to line managers from senior level executives and other “Key Influencers”
- Will help identify and develop a robust pipeline of solutions-oriented opps
- Responsible for securing Perm & SOW/Solutions opportunities
- Must meet weekly business development KPIs (new contacts, relationship development, meetings, etc.)
- Strong solutions-oriented business development skills with a customer service focus
- Experience presenting to large buyers of services and senior level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience selling into large, complex accounts
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US