Selling Staffing Branch Manager
Location: San Antonio, Texas US
Job Number: 31219
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Market Mgr I
- Create and maintain an account portfolio of clients and prospects with top employers and business segments in the market.
- Execute and manage daily business development activities including inside phone sales, account appointments and proposals, and national marketing campaigns.
- Recruit, assess, market, and effectively place office professionals, administrative assistants, customer service representatives, office managers, entry-level accounting--with top companies in the market
- Retain and profitably grow your account and candidate customer base through outstanding customer service.
- Position Randstad as a community employment leader and identify business contacts through personal networking.
- Understand the difference between just meeting expectations and the achievement of exceeding
- Thrive in a fast paced sales organization where success is measured by results not effort
- Management of a team and personal sales experience for the last 4 years
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Selling Staffing Branch Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US