Location: Santa Rosa, California US
Job Number: 31163
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Account Manager CA
- Using an existing database of contacts / prospects, the Account Manager will both develop new accounts and grow existing accounts through calling, emailing and client visits
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and create a business partnership whereby Randstad Engineering is the service of choice.
- Leverage the large Randstad network of clients to build your business base more quickly and deeply
- Work in collaboration with a dedicated team of Recruiting, Sourcing, Sales, and Marketing Professionals to facilitate a successful delivery process for your customers
- Manage customers in an efficient manner in order to maximize revenue opportunities
- Utilize your training and sales expertise to uncover new opportunities, projects or initiatives that require our services
- Participate in industry associations, conferences and trade shows
- 2 -4 years business to business sales and account management experience
- 4 year college degree required
- Engineering or Technical degree preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic, sense of commitment, competitive attitude and a will to win
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty, integrity and results
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Flexible spending account option for health & dependent care expenses
- Company matching 401k Plan
- Stock purchase plan with company granted bonus shares
- Paid holidays, vacation days, sick days and floating holidays
- Training and development
- Career paths, including a Management track.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Santa Rosa, California US