Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 31115
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RP Staffing Manager
- Conducting 10+ video or in-person interviews per week
- Job order intake calls
- Matching job orders to talent
- Overcoming objections with clients and candidates
- 2 + years of recruiting experience where the candidate was responsible for meeting and exceeding daily and weekly KPI's.
- Demonstrated experience with overcoming objections.
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to work hard toward goals with an No Excuse attitude.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance Positions
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US