Account Manager - Strategic Accounts
Location: Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 31016
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Sr. Account Manager - NSO
Location: this position will sit in Randstad Technologies’ Hartford, CT
- The Account Executive’s main job responsibility involves acting as the primary liaison in your respective market between one of our most valued clients and Randstad Technologies.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent management relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities and ultimately ensuring optimal delivery of services.
- Take an active lead in engaging and targeting “high volume” or “potential buyers”
- Will be responsible for communication, prioritization, and collaboration with the various delivery organizations (National and Local).
- Will also partner with the SA Director which is assigned to NSO accounts in their market(s) to effectively target Business Units, track and target initiatives, and build long standing relationships.
- Minimum weekly KPI’s:
- 10 Personal Client Visits each week
- Weekly 1on1 with Sales Director
- 1 to 2 personal deals per week
- Knowledge of Information Technology Consulting Services with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Account Executive with the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Experience selling into a large, fortune 500 accounts. Must have the ability to navigate through a large, complex organization
- Understanding and experience selling into a VMO / VMS based account
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and educate recruiters of upcoming opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to break down complex accounts
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a Consultative Sales
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager - Strategic Accounts
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hartford, Connecticut US