Location: San Jose, California US
Job Number: 30931
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RP Staffing Manager CA
- Sourcing and screening of potential Accounting & Finance & HR candidates for contract & contract-to-hire openings with our clients.
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
- Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to Randstad Professionals via phone, email or web.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region(s) or with specified clients.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Coordinate or conduct screening activities (e.g., drug screens, reference checks).
- Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
- Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Business Development Managers.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Meet or exceed weekly sales goal expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 1-2 years of professional work experience
- Minimum of 1 year staffing or recruiting experience is preferred
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Jose, California US