Full Time Associate
MC Staffing Manager Cal
Randstad is the #1 HR services provider IN THE World, and we are seeking a sales focused and motivated candidate to join our team in Oakland!
Randstad is currently seeking a Staffing Manager (Sales & Recruiting Consultant) to join our Manufacturing & Logistics team in Oakland, CA. If you enjoy finding the right candidate for the right company, this is the position for you. This is a "full desk" position focused on Office & Administrative staffing. We are looking for an experienced recruiter or sales representative to maintain/expand with our existing clients and establish new client relationships. The right candidate will also have the business development experience to grow our client base in the region. Sales & Recruiting Consultants work in a fast-paced, but highly rewarding environment. The ability to multitask will be essential.
At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
The right candidate will:
• have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
• have 3-5 years of retail management experience or 1-3 years of professional B2B inside/outside sales experience
• possess a relentless determination to make things happen
• be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
• have experience in selling consultatively
• be naturally curious
• have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
• be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
• Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
• Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
• Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
• Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
• Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
• Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title:
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Oakland, California US