Sr. Manager, Onboarding Delivery and Compliance
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 30757
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: TOS Sr Manager, Operations
Sr. Manager, Operations is responsible for managing high-volume and fast paced activities supporting Randstad’s talent onboarding. The position reports to Randstad’s Director of Talent Screening & Onboarding Solutions and will interact with all levels of the field and corporate organization, and will escalate concerns to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, contractual obligations, and internal policies and procedures. This position must utilize a OWOW mindset for ongoing improvement and fit for future.
- Create process flow of full cycle onboarding to document onboarding for each LOB, including pre-start, on assignment and offboarding process.
- Partner with TOS Leadership to decrease turnaround time of placement start, uphold compliance standards and decrease attrition during pre-onboarding.
- Manage team of Onboarding Analysts performing high volume onboarding of Randstad talent; this includes talent contact, confirmation all client and Randstad requirements are met both prior to and during assignment.
- Engage and inform field leaders on progress of talent in the onboarding process, and communicate any potential delays and assistance needed.
- Ensure talent are compliant from both Randstad and client requirements, with varying complexity; escalate appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in HR, compliance or other related experience
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Randstad operations and systems is an asset
- Excel, Query and Reporting
- Comfortable in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, with the ability to think strategically
- Strong project management skills required
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager, Onboarding Delivery and Compliance
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US