Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 30681
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: PPB Recruiter Cal
- Builds and manages a database of viable candidates adequate to support existing, as well as, accommodate new business.
Creating and executing a strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, interviewing, hiring, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates
Marketing candidate skills, knowledge, and abilities to the appropriate companies resulting in a successful match, thus positioning us as a leader in the industry
Complying with all internal processes regarding the new hire and on boarding process for Talent
Coordinating and managing external recruiting activities i.e. job fairs, networking events
Overseeing and monitoring the I-9 process to ensure compliance
Consistently exceeding client and talent expectations by offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Maintains and assists current Talent on assignment at the customer site as well as assists the Business Development Manager in building a relationship with the customer.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting and/or sales or retail management.
- Must be flexible and work on the weekends when needed.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US