A/R Pay/Bill Specialist
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 30227
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Business Services Specialist
The Payroll/Billing Specialist will be responsible for the following areas within the Pay/Bill span of control:
- Timely and accurate calculation and entry of Talent paper time cards.
- Timely and accurate import of automated time cards into TKO.
- Work with the field to collect missing time cards.
- Review of time card and payroll exception reports.
- Entry of all reimbursements.
- Timely and accurately invoice presentment to Clients on weekly, bi-weekly & monthly basis, both Match & Attach and via client determined reverse invoicing portals.
- Proactively identify billing discrepancies and resolve prior to aging impact.
- Work with AR, Field personnel, Talent and clients to resolve payroll/billing issues.
- Weekly update/maintenance of invoice log to management.
- Adjustment preparation, field notification and entry in TKO to resolve over/short
- Responsible for maintaining the accounts receivable aging for assigned customers, receiving incoming customer payments, preparing cash receipts.
- Researches unapplied cash.
- Submit accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals.
- Communicating with customers (verbally, via email, letter or fax) to reconcile customer accounts. Communications will involve requesting past due payments and clarifying short-pays, deductions, and allowances.
- Identify and execute the necessary adjustments.
- Send statement to customers with outstanding balances.
- College degree (BA, BS) or commensurate work experience
- Experience within the Staffing industry preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 2 years of analytical or auditing experience
- Payroll & billing experience
- Customer service oriented, consistently providing exceptional service
- Ability to meet deadlines & multi task
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and Google Docs
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: A/R Pay/Bill Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US