Location: Falls Church, Virginia US
Job Number: 29840
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Account Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for staffing agency Recruiters and Branch Managers to transition into a corporate environment and support one large client!!
- Manage the full life cycle Recruiting process including job postings, resume sourcing, candidate phone screens and in person interviews, resume submittals to Hiring Managers, coordinate candidate/Hiring Manager interviews, reference checking and offer negotiations.
- Creatively source candidates online via job boards, social media and referrals.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with talent workforce to ensure exceptional customer service - this includes managing employee relations, performance, payroll, benefits, compensation and educating candidates on our client's corporate policies and procedures.
- Interact and communicate directly with Hiring Managers via phone, email and in person to better understand staffing needs, desired job requirements and to ensure candidate's cultural fit within our client's organization.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of client satisfaction and our strategic partnership.
- Minimum one year of Recruitment experience required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Previous onsite staffing / MSP / VMS / RPO experience helpful but not required.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of our client organization.
- Must have a high sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively work with hiring managers, applicants and talent.
- Flexible "can-do" attitude.
- Strong motivation for personal success.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Falls Church, Virginia US