Location: Norcross, Georgia US
Job Number: 29833
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Account Manager
Recognized by Inavero as a Best in Staffing organization, Randstad Engineering is growing and investing! We’re expanding our internal sales organization and need a results-driven, team-focused Account Manager who wants to be part of an organization that values employee engagement and results. As the world’s largest staffing firm, we create exceptional opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong income and community impact.
Randstad shapes the world at work, in part by connecting people. Randstad Engineering provides engineering and technical professionals to our clients on both a contract and a direct-hire basis. As an Account Manager, you will go through a comprehensive training program while also working under the mentorship of your Managing Director.
Please email email@example.com for quicker consideration.
Responsibilities: - Account Manager
- Using an existing database of contacts / prospects, the Account Manager will both develop new accounts and grow existing accounts through calling, emailing and client visits
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and create a business partnership whereby Randstad Engineering is the service of choice
- Leverage the large Randstad network of clients to build your business base more quickly and deeply
- Work in collaboration with a dedicated team of Recruiting, Sourcing, Sales, and Marketing Professionals to facilitate a successful delivery process for your customers
- Manage customers in an efficient manner in order to maximize revenue opportunities
- Utilize your training and sales expertise to uncover new opportunities, projects or initiatives that require our services
- Participate in industry associations, conferences and trade shows
- 2 – 6 years of sales/recruiting experience
- Strong work ethic, sense of commitment, competitive attitude and a will to win
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty, integrity and results
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
In addition to a comprehensive compensation plan that includes base salary, uncapped commission and bonus potential, the Account Manager will enjoy the following benefits as a Randstad Engineering employee.
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Flexible spending account option for health & dependent care expenses
- Company matching 401k Plan
- Stock purchase plan with company granted bonus shares
- Paid holidays, vacation days, sick days and floating holidays
- Training and development Career paths, including a Management track
Randstad Engineering is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding. Randstad is a $22.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 29,300 corporate employees and around 4,500 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Norcross, Georgia US