Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 29718
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - Local
Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" - and with good reason. We're a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero "Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we’re constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need - and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That’s why our expertise has impact.
Responsibilities of Account Manager (inside/outside sales):
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies' service offerings and process.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Randstad Technologies.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within Randstad Technologies are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to Randstad Technologies' standards
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting (recruitment lead generation)
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
Required Skills of Account Manager (inside/outside sales):
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US