Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 28232
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Analyst, Billing
Accounting Analyst will be responsible for processing any business operations to include Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Billing, Cash Management and related reporting, operational audits, documenting and streamlining processes, and support of the overall responsibilities of the Manager.
- Create, monitor and post accruals and journal entries
- Perform fixed asset, general ledger, inventory and inventory reserve accounting for manufacturing locations
- Perform accounting closing duties
- Coordinate reconciliation of sub ledger accounts and general ledger
- Provide and support appropriate levels of reviews and oversight for activities performed by offshore associates
- Ensure all deadlines and schedules are met on time and in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Document workflow, procedures, checklists, and policies for assigned tasks
- Confirm and abide by all internal procedures, policies and regulatory guidance
- Work closely with other departments within the company to resolve issues and define opportunities for business process improvements.
Education & Qualifications: (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent work experience.
- 1-5 years in a financial operations capacity such as Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Payroll or Billing. Accounting or Finance experience is a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables and v-lookups; large data or high volume financial experience preferred
- Must be a team player with the ability to maintain a positive attitude in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Candidate should possess strong communication, analytical thinking and systems skills
- Self-starter; comfortable challenging the status quo
- Energetic, enthusiastic and customer service focused attitude
- Interested in learning and in career advancement
- Project management a plus.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.randstadusa.com/jobs/ You may also contact Valerie Hunter at Valerie.email@example.com for additional information.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US