Full Time Associate
WCP Account Development Mgr
Randstad is currently seeking an Account Development Manager to service our clients in the Minneapolis, MN area. If you enjoy finding the right candidate for the right company, this is the position for you. This is a "full desk" position focused on administrative staffing. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to maintain and expand relationships with our existing clients. The right candidate will also have the business development experience to grow our client base in the region. Account Development Managers work in a fast-paced, but highly rewarding environment. The ability to multitask will be essential.
Account Development Manager
- Sell Randstad staffing solutions to prospect companies and then building and managing the business relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and develop a qualified talent pool of candidates, while understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidates' skills and experience.
- Support client operations by providing top quality service and talent management.
- Grow the business through new client acquisition and increase of client share.
- Contribute administratively to the smooth running of branch operations.
- 3+ years recruiting/staffing experience OR retail business development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title:
Account Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Minneapolis, Minnesota US