Location: Troy, Michigan US
Job Number: 29233
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Sr Account Manager - Local
Work for the best in the business. We are now the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and for good reason! We have achieved this by providing a dynamic, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential.
What do we do? At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. Meaning we help companies find the best human capital for their organizations and we find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" - and with good reason. We're a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero "Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we’re constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead.
Responsibilities of Account Manager (inside/outside sales):
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies' service offerings and process.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Randstad Technologies.
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
Required Skills of Account Manager (inside/outside sales):
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales, business development or account management
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
- A competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- Rich benefits including; 401K matching, President’s club, frequent contests with prizes, PTO and holiday time off, Anniversary programs and Leaders in Training Program
- Support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to the internal recruiter at Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Troy, Michigan US