Location: Seattle, Washington US
Job Number: 28793
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Account Manager
Work for the best in the business. We are now the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and for good reason! We have achieved this by providing a dynamic, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential.
What do we do? At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. Meaning we help companies find the best human capital for their organizations and we find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people.
What do we hire for? Randstad is hiring immediately for an experienced Recruiter / Account Manager for a large onsite staffing program in Seattle, WA. This position is 100% dedicated to an established client and is based inside our client's corporate headquarters. The position combines Recruitment with client Account Management and acts as the main point-of-contact for our client and temporary workforce.
This is an excellent opportunity for staffing agency Recruiters and Branch Managers to transition into a corporate environment and support one large client!
- Manage the full life cycle Recruiting process including job postings, resume sourcing, candidate phone screens and in person interviews, resume submittals to Hiring Managers, coordinate candidate/Hiring Manager interviews, reference checking and offer negotiations.
- Creatively source candidates online via job boards, social media and referrals.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with talent workforce to ensure exceptional customer service - this includes managing employee relations, performance, payroll, benefits, compensation and educating candidates on our client's corporate policies and procedures.
- Interact and communicate directly with Hiring Managers via phone, email and in person to better understand staffing needs, desired job requirements and to ensure candidate's cultural fit within our client's organization.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of client satisfaction and our strategic partnership.
- Minimum one year of Recruitment experience required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Previous onsite staffing / MSP / VMS / RPO experience helpful but not required.
How to apply: apply to the posting online and follow up by emailing the internal recruiter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US