Account Manager / Recruiter
Location: Cleveland, Ohio US
Job Number: 28617
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Account Manager
Randstad is hiring immediately for a Recruiter/Account Manager to join our growing and established account team. This person will help support two longstanding clients in the Cleveland and Akron OH areas. Both clients are in the healthcare field and have been in partnership with Randstad for over 25 years!
Who are we?
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.9 billion global provider of HR services. As one of the largest staffing organizations in the United States, Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent placement services each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and client-dedicated locations. Employing over 5,300 recruiting experts, the company is a top provider of outsourcing, staffing, consulting and projects and workforce solutions within the areas of Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Manufacturing & Logistics, Office & Administration, Pharma and Sales & Marketing.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2+ years of high volume recruiting experience.
- Must be able to carry a req load of 20+ open requisitions.
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting.
- Job requisition intake from hiring managers, asking probing questions to identify candidate profile.
- Ability to translate job descriptions to ads and manage job boards.
- Able to source and attract candidates using various job boards, creative techniques, social media avenues and in person opportunities.
- Ability to screen resumes and candidates to determine viable candidates
- Strength in submitting viable candidates to the client and direct client contact.
- Setting up interviews with the client and candidate.
- Making and closing offers to selected candidates.
- Complete onboarding & screening for placements.
- Managing the employee through the lifetime of the temporary assignment.
- Competitive nature.
- Team Player! - Extremely Important!
- Professional level of communication in all aspects of the job (verbal, written, non-verbal, etc…)
- Customer Service Mindset.
- Career focused individuals who want to make a career with Randstad.
What will you do?
- Manage a full desk of 20+ job requisitions.
- Recruit and fill job requisitions for the client. Specialties to include but not limited to: Non-Clinical Healthcare roles.
- Provide customer service to the client.
- Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the working talent on assignment.
- Work in a fast paced, results driven environment. TIME MANAGEMENT IS KEY IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL!
Why work for Randstad?
- Randstad has been around since 1960, and is the largest staffing organization on the planet.
- In addition to a competitive salary, Randstad has a lucrative bonus plan paid monthly and annually based on performance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability Insurance available the 1stday of the month after you start! (No waiting 90 days!).
- 401K Plan + company matching program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- PTO accrual from 1stday
- 7 paid Holidays
If this sounds like the right career for you, then check out the below link, and make sure you apply to this job by sending your resume directly to email@example.com.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Randstad is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager / Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cleveland, Ohio US