Account Development Manager
Location: Liberty, Missouri US
Job Number: 28591
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Account Development Manager
- Sell Randstad staffing solutions through both inside and outside sales within an established customer base then build and manage the business relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and develop a qualified talent pool of candidates, while understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidates' skills and experience.
- Support client operations by providing top quality service and talent management.
- Grow the business through an increase of client share.
- Contribute administratively to the smooth running of branch operations.
- 2+ years recruiting/staffing experience OR retail business development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application. If you have additional questions or prefer to send your application via email feel free to reach out to Melissa.Sanders@randstadusa.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Liberty, Missouri US