Location: Cincinnati, Ohio US
Job Number: 28546
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - Local
- This position provides dedicated support of existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and development of strategic initiatives.
- This position will drive revenue growth within targeted accounts and will work with the Account Owner to ensure communication and strategy with each customer is consistent throughout the organization.
- This position is responsible for managing many aspects of the sales delivery cycle and lead generation process, so as to maintain and develop sales of the organization’s services to prospects and customers
- This position will have a specific focus on direct hire accounts as well as other customers that will drive an increase in direct hire – can also sell other Randstad offerings
- Subject matter expert; specific sales role; project driven; exhibits technical skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 2 – 4 years of related experience
- Staffing sales experience
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- A proven track record of success at the executive and corporation officer level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
If this job sounds like the right job for you, then check out the below link, and make sure you apply to this job by sending your resume directly to email@example.com.
“Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad”
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cincinnati, Ohio US