Location: New York, New York US
Job Number: 28227
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - NSO
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies' service offerings and process.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Randstad Technologies.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within Randstad Technologies are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to Randstad Technologies' standards
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting (recruitment lead generation)
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- As an Account Manager you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan. You can also benefit from our Cell Phone Discount Plans and Gym Reimbursement Program.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: NSO-Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US