Location: Jacksonville, Florida US
Job Number: 27972
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCD Account Manager
The Randstad Centralized Delivery (RCD) Account Manager is a position responsible for providing dedicated support of existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and development of strategic initiatives to include client and account management as well as the recruitment and placement of talent on assignment. The Account Manager will drive revenue growth within targeted accounts and will work with the Account Owner to ensure communication and strategy with each customer is consistent throughout the organization. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the sales delivery cycle and lead generation process, so as to maintain and develop sales of the organization’s services to prospects and customers
This is achieved by:
- Develop a working knowledge of the client’s business to provide customer expertise for others in the organization.
- Build client relationship as needed to develop sales – proactively developing and managing existing relationships with a diverse client mix
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to build new business opportunities within targeted accounts
- Negotiation of existing staffing agreements, contracts and/or addendums at existing accounts
- Market candidates that are looking for positions in your existing accounts
- Act as the subject matter expert in client VMS tools, reporting, and performance tracking
- Provide recruiting team with prioritization of new and existing business within assigned client segment considering all job order qualification details and likelihood of filling
- Provide expertise in client specific ROE’s, Compliance, and Onboarding requirements
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by organization and awareness of the competition regarding market share, pricing, services offered, etc.
- Effectively qualify candidate submittals prior to being sent to client
- Remotely evaluating talent and assessing client demands to make the match between the client’s staffing needs and the candidate’s skills and experience with speed and quality top of mind
- Evaluating candidates via phone interviews, online assessments, and professional references, coordinating interviews, assisting talent with resumes and coaching for successful interviews
- Creating and executing a strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates exceeding client expectations
- Utilizing VMS systems to effectively manage candidate submittals, interviews and offers
- Maintaining database with updated documentation regarding candidate activity in ATS
- Effectively communicating with manager and talent care coordinator to successfully place, on-board, and maintain talent
- Manage talent working to limit unplanned attrition and assist in successful redeployment.
Education and Experience Required:
- 2 years of experience and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of staffing/industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- A proven track record of success at the executive and corporation officer level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Proven ability to consistently produce a minimum of $2500 per week in personal gross margin
For more info reach out to Jennifer.Snyder@ranstadusa.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Jacksonville, Florida US