Randstad - the 2nd largest staffing organization in the world - is hiring immediately for an experienced Recruiter / Account Manager for a dynamic onsite staffing program for an esteemed healthcare organization in Falls Church, VA. This position is 100% dedicated to an established client and is based inside our client's corporate headquarters. The position combines Recruitment with client Account Management and acts as the main point-of-contact for our client and temporary workforce.
This is an excellent opportunity for staffing agency Recruiters and Branch Managers to transition into a corporate environment and support one large client!!
- Manage the full life cycle Recruiting process including job postings, resume sourcing, candidate phone screens and in person interviews, resume submittals to Hiring Managers, coordinate candidate/Hiring Manager interviews, reference checking and offer negotiations.
- Creatively source candidates online via job boards, social media and referrals.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with talent workforce to ensure exceptional customer service - this includes managing employee relations, performance, payroll, benefits, compensation and educating candidates on our client's corporate policies and procedures.
- Interact and communicate directly with Hiring Managers via phone, email and in person to better understand staffing needs, desired job requirements and to ensure candidate's cultural fit within our client's organization.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of client satisfaction and our strategic partnership.
- Minimum one year of Recruitment experience required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Previous onsite staffing / MSP / VMS / RPO experience helpful but not required.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of our client organization.
- Must have a high sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively work with hiring managers, applicants and talent.
- Flexible "can-do" attitude.
- Strong motivation for personal success.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.