Account Analyst - A/R - VMS
Job Number: 25329
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Account Analyst, VMS
Position Overview: The Account Analyst reconciles the VMS system timecard data against the Company timecard data each week to ensure accurate payroll and billing. The Analyst is responsible for a group of customer accounts (portfolio) and provides analysis; performs reconciliation’s, prepares billing adjustments; educates field partners, prepares reports; and performs administration functions. The VMS Department manages approximately 20% or $350M of total annual revenue. Each Analyst is expected to manage a diverse portfolio and perform all related tasks efficiently.
- Perform weekly reconciliation’s of VMS data to Randstad data for payroll and billing. Managevariances through sales adjustments, pay/bill adjustments or write offs.
- Provide customer service through written and verbal communications to field partners, VMS support teams, clients and other Randstad internal departments.
- Manage VMS DSO within contracted terms plus 5 days which includes: Identifying, documenting and resolving all outstanding AR matters that require research; items under research are not to exceed 2.0% of the total assigned portfolio.
- Working with MSP and/or client to resolve billing or payment issues.
- Identify processing inefficiencies or gaps. Determine and document a solution. Communicate and train process changes as needed.
- Assisting in special projects as necessary/required.
Education & Experience (Required and Preferred):
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience in business, is preferred.
- 3+ years of Credit/Financial/Accounting experience.
- Payroll, billing or accounting experience (Randstad)
- Randstad field agent or on-site experience.
Qualifications & Skills (Required and Preferred):
- MS Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher
- Accounting and G/L knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Decision-making skills
- Process and Technical understanding with the ability to speak to both
- Collaborate with other functional areas, as needed, to maintain productivity, and support department and company initiatives.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Analysis and determinations.
- Innovate to ensure departmental efficiency.
et to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Analyst - A/R - VMS
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US