Strategic Account Executive
Job Number: 25071
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - NSO
Randstad Technologies National Strategic Organization (NSO) is hiring for an Account Executive focused on the growing our Fortune 500 accounts in the Frisco and North Dallas markets. We are seeking candidates with a background in IT Account Management/Business Development in the staffing industry.
As a Strategic Account Executive you will become part of our National Strategic Organization (NSO). The NSO was created to provide a highly focused service model directed at Randstad Technologies' named national strategic accounts. Working in collaboration with RT's offices across the U.S., the NSO model drives accountability for sales and recruiting results at the local branch, regional, and corporate level.
The NSO combines dedicated sales efforts, local and NSO-dedicated recruiting, delivery oversight (i.e. Client Delivery Managers), sales and recruiting oversight, national account management (i.e. Strategic Account Directors), and operational, compliance and reporting support.
Responsibilities of Strategic Account Executive:
- The Account Executive’s main job responsibility involves acting as the primary liaison in your respective market between one of our most valued clients and Randstad Technologies.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent management relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities and ultimately ensuring optimal delivery of services.
Required Skills of Strategic Account Executive:
- Knowledge of Information Technology Consulting Services with a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Account Executive with the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and educate recruiters of upcoming opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a Consultative Sales
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work”—and with good reason. We’re a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero “Best of Staffing” list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we’re constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need—and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That’s why our expertise has impact.
Compensation and Benefits:
- As a Strategic Account Executive you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan. You can also benefit from our Cell Phone Discount Plans and Gym Reimbursement Program.
- At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Account Executive
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frisco, Texas US