Account Development Manager
Job Number: 25055
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Account Development Manager
Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
Randstad will hire a professional and results oriented sales pro to join our Lawrenceville team
The right candidate will:
- have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- have 3-5 years of professional B2B sales experience
- possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- have experience in selling consultatively
- be naturally curious
- have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
- be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
The salary range for this position is $42,000 to $49,000 plus competitive bonus potential.
Working hours: 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
--Best in class training
-- Rich benefits
-- A strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
-- A clearly defined career path - we grow leaders!
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
If you are interested, please email your resume to Wendy Cogan at firstname.lastname@example.org and then call me at 770.339.7000
Community / Marketing Title: Account Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lawrenceville, Georgia US