Job Number: 24971
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Account Development Manager
Randstad is currently seeking an Account Development Manager to service our clients in the Swedesboro, NJ area. If you enjoy finding the right candidate for the right company, this is the position for you. This is a "full desk" position focused on administrative staffing. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to maintain and expand relationships with our existing clients. The right candidate will also have the business development experience to grow our client base in the region. Account Development Managers work in a fast-paced, but highly rewarding environment. The ability to multitask will be essential.
Account Development Manager
- Sell Randstad staffing solutions to prospect companies and then building and managing the business relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and develop a qualified talent pool of candidates, while understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidates' skills and experience.
- Support client operations by providing top quality service and talent management.
- Grow the business through new client acquisition and increase of client share.
- Contribute administratively to the smooth running of branch operations.
- 3+ years recruiting/staffing experience OR retail business development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Swedesboro, New Jersey US