Account Executive - NSO
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Job Number: 24925
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - NSO
Account Executive- Randstad Technologies
Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work”—and with good reason. We’re a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero “Best of Staffing” list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we’re constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need—and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That’s why our expertise has impact.
Responsibilities of Account Executive:
- The Account Executive’s main job responsibility involves acting as the primary liaison in your respective market between one of our most valued clients and Randstad Technologies.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent management relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities and ultimately ensuring optimal delivery of services.
Required Skills of Account Executive:
- Knowledge of Information Technology Consulting Services with a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Account Executive with the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Experience selling into a large, fortune 500 accounts. Must have the ability to navigate through a large, complex organization
- Understanding and Experience selling into a VMO / VMS based account
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and educate recruiters of upcoming opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to break down complex accounts
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a Consultative Sales
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- As a Strategic Account Executive you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan. You can also benefit from our Cell Phone Discount Plans and Gym Reimbursement Program.
- At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
About Randstad Technologies:
For almost 3 decades, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities - recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing - to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success - and drive our candidates' growth.
We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding. Randstad is a $22.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 29,300 corporate employees and around 4,500 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive - NSO
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US