Randstad is currently seeking an Account Development Manager to service our clients in the Alpharetta, GA area. If you enjoy finding the right candidate for the right company, this is the position for you. This is a "full desk" position focused on administrative staffing. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to maintain and expand relationships with our existing clients. The right candidate will also have the business development experience to grow our client base in the region. Account Development Managers work in a fast-paced, but highly rewarding environment. The ability to multitask will be essential.
Account Development Manager
- Manage and grow existing fortune clients on a local basis
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and develop a qualified talent pool of candidates, while understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidates' skills and experience.
- Support client operations by providing top quality service and talent management.
- Contribute administratively to the smooth running of branch operations.
- 3+ years recruiting/staffing experience OR retail business development experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status