Full Time Associate
RT Account Manager - Local
Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" - and with good reason. We're a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero "Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. Randstad Technologies is hiring for a B2B Account Manager and seeking candidates with experience in the staffing industry! This role consists of new business development in Troy, MI and surrounding areas. Must be a tenacious, metrics driven candidate with experience in the staffing.
Responsibilities of Business Development Account Manager:
- Build, qualify, manage and maintain a database of clients and prospects
- Promote client development and build relationships through cold-calling, office visits, presentations and negotiations
- Work with client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate client on Randstad Technologies' service offerings and process
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships in the market
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Randstad Technologies.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Experience in staffing required
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- As an Account Manager you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan. You can also benefit from our Cell Phone Discount Plans and Gym Reimbursement Program.
At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title:
Business Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Troy, Michigan US