At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability
Randstad will hire a professional and results oriented sales pro to join our Boston, MA operation.
• Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within assigned geography. Keep abreast of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecasts client demands.
• Establish client expectations and effectively communicates to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions. Introduce Recruiter who will be assigned to service account after business relationship has been established.
• Engage or work with team around client and talent development
• Responsible for accurate completion of all required reports and activity tracking to achieve company KPIs on a timely basis
• Leverage Randstad Front Office to document client activity to help drive sales effectiveness.
• High School Degree or Equivalent Required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in building business using consultative selling skills and value proposition driven sales methodology
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate and maintain professional working relationships at all levels of the client organization and Randstad
• Proven organizational skills with the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work with competing demands and tight deadlines
• Demonstrate well developed presentation skills including both verbal and written communication skills
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
Randstad offers a comprehensive range of HR services to our clients. We provide temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers and fulfill all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing & Logistics. Other offerings include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions.
Randstad provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.