Location: Tacoma, Washington US
Job Number: 32036
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Work for the best in the business. We are now the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and for good reason! We have achieved this by providing a dynamic, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential.
What do we do? At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. Meaning we help companies find the best human capital for their organizations and we find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
What do we hire for? Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen. Randstad will hire a professional and results oriented sales pro to join our Tacoma, WA operation.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
The right candidate will:
- have 1-4 years of professional B2B sales experience
- have experience in selling consultatively
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
- Best in class training and ongoing personal development through our internal employee platform
- Rich benefits including: President’s club, frequent contests with prizes, PTO and holiday time off
- A strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
- A clearly defined career path - we grow leaders!
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
Contact Internal Recruiter, email@example.com to learn how Randstad can help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tacoma, Washington US