Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 31986
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Technical Recruiter
Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" - and with good reason. We're a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero "Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we're constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need - and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That's why our expertise has impact.
Job Responsibilities of Technical Recruiter (inside sales):
- Sourcing and screening of potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings with our clients.
- Learn and understand all of Randstad Technologies' service offerings.
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
- Update and track candidates in accordance to Randstad Technologies' standards.
- Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to Randstad Technologies via phone, email or web.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region(s) or with specified clients.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Coordinate or conduct screening activities (e.g., drug screens, reference checks).
- Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
- Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Account Managers.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Strategize with team members; assist and backup absent colleagues.
- Meet or exceed weekly sales goal expectations.
Required Skills of Technical Recruiter (inside sales):
- A minimum of 1 year of technical recruiting experience is required.
- Staffing industry experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Compensation and Benefits:
- As a Technical Recruiter you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan.
- Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US