Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 29066
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - Local
About Randstad Technologies:
For almost 3 decades, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities - recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing - to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success - and drive our candidates' growth.
We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Responsibilities of Account Manager:
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies’ processes.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to Randstad Technologies’ standards.
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate other contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting.
- Maintain contractors working in existing Clients, tracking personal starts and upcoming finishes.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
Required Skills of Account Manager:
- 1-2 years of Staffing Industry Sales experience
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Must have the desire to be the best and a passion for producing results.
- 4 year college degree strongly preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- As an Account Manager you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan. You can also benefit from our Cell Phone Discount Plans and Gym Reimbursement Program.
- At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- Early Achievers Circle
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US